What are your fees?
Our fees are structured entirely on a commission basis. We charge a flat rate of 35%
You only pay us for items we sell. Period.
We don't make money, if We don't make you money.
NO upfront fees ever.
Over 90% rate of sale as we have thousands of customers viewing each sale
How long does it take?
Most sales take a 14 to 20 days in total from start to finish, 14 days max online listing and one day for the organized pickup, lastly 1-2 days for clean up, If so you deside to use our clean out company, to leave the home broom clean.
How is payment made?
At the end of the sale, payment is made to you by check within 5 business days of the completion of the sale pick up. We do not hold YOUR money.
Our Estate Sale Staff
Our staff has been with us for a long time and each and everyone of them has a specialty.
We also have expert contacts on call if there is a question that we cannot answer or their is an extraordinary item in need of more than traditional research..
Do you offer other services?
Yes, if needed, we offer Estate Trustee's, Senior Move Management, Online auctions on Our website,High end appraisals by an " Antique Roadshows" Appraiser, Auction referrals, Real estate agents and junk removal
What kind of items can you sell?
We sell EVERYTHING. Estate sale items typical include but are not limited to the following:
• Antique furniture, sculpture, art
• Fine and rare books, every day books, magazines
• Better art and jewelry, costume jewelry, silver, gold
• Antique toys, retro and modern collectibles
• Vintage items, linens, clothing, kitchen-wares, housewares
• Sporting items, sewing items, office equipment, garage items
• Home furnishings, appliances, televisions, stereos, computers, garden tools, plants
• Hand tools, machine tools, construction equipment, and materials.
• Cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, airplanes and yachts
Are you insured?
Yes. We are insured. We carry liability as well as event insurance. We were one of the only in our industry to carry event insurance which most other liquidators do not.
How do we get started?
We offer a free walk through, discussion of your estate liquidation needs and give you a verbal estimate.
We are pleased you want to work with us. To get started, call (631) 236-2797 or email us your questions at Doug@tradingpostestatesales.com